Because many people are not accustomed to online invoicing we have summarized the billing policies in what we hope is plain english. If you have any questions about our invoicing procedures please call (425) 818-6500 or send email to Avvanta Accounting. You can also review your register for the past 90 days at the CCC in the Tools section.
Billing Policy Summary
- Accounts are invoiced via email on the first of the month for that months service. Prorated months will be processed on the first of the following month to avoid overlapping due dates.
- Business Accounts have a choice of receiving USPS invoices as well as email invoices. For Personal Accounts, there is a $2.00 handling fee for USPS invoices.
- Invoices have Net 15 terms; payment is due 15 days from the date that the invoice is sent. There is a 5 day grace period from the due date in which during that time reminder(s) may be sent via email. After the 5 day grace period, overdue accounts will be temporarily suspended until arrangements or payment has been made.
- To reactivate temporarily suspended accounts, please call our office at (425) 818-6500 or 1-888-66-BLARG. There is a $10.00 reactivation fee on accounts that have been temporarily suspended because of an overdue balance.
- There is a $15.00 service charge for rejected automatic payments and returned checks.
- Accounts closed before the end of the month will not be prorated, a full months fee will be applied.
- Accounts more than 30 days past due will be terminated and any outstanding balances will be immediately due and payable. Interest will accrue on any outstanding balances on the 30th day the account is past due at the rate of 12% per annum, and shall continue to accrue on any outstanding amounts until the balance is paid in full.
- Accounts that are sent to a collection agency and/or an attorney(s) for collection are responsible for the overdue balance and reasonable collection costs.
- Avvanta reserves the right to share your information as needed to collect its billings to you for its services.
If you have an emergency, family or otherwise, please let us know so that we can work with you.